Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ya know what sucks?

When your acupuncturist forgets about you and you have like 20 needles in your head, chest, tummy, legs, arms and can't move. Yeah, that's right--he forgot to come back after the 30 min timer went off and I lay there motionless for more than 1h having to pee like a racehorse. I yelled, I banged my arm on the wall behind me...still nothing. I ended up taking all the needles out myself and running to the bathroom before I peed my pants. Today's session was not therapeutic.

4 comments:

Beth said...

NO WAY! I hope you didn't get charged for that appointment! I'm laughing but I'm sure it wasn't funny! Shouldn't the timer be with the acupuncturist? Sheesh! Well, it makes for a good story, anyway.

Donna said...

Yikes - that is terrible. I've been to an acupuncturist - I liked it but it really didn't help me out with my infertility issues.

Megan said...

oh my gosh!? WHAT!? That is insane! So sorry! I agree with Beth- it makes for a great story but oh my! I hope they apologized!

Mountain Mom said...

Holy moley! My mental picture of you as porcupine is quite hilarious. I hope you didn't get charged for that.