Monday, September 22, 2008

Time for a little R&R

I looked back at my past few posts and well I noticed that somebody is a little cranky! Good thing its time to go on vacation--off we go to Oahu!! Yay! We have been planning this trip for a long time to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. This is a family vacation, not a romantic trip and we plan on lounging and relaxing as much as possible. Usually Bill is very active on trips--"no sleeping in, we have to see everything", but this time we are just going to chill. Bill needs it--bad. Apparently I do too. See ya!

5 comments:

London said...

Have a great vacation!

Beth said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful, restful, relaxing vacation with the perfect mix of family time and couple time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return! We'll miss you.

Donna said...

Have fun -- I love Hawai'i!

Mountain Mom said...

Have a great trip!!! That's where I want to go on our next anniversary trip. LOL!

-Bridget said...

Hooray! Have an awesome time!