Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's Inside?

I made the mistake of giving Lana a Tootsie Pop as a reward once. She was shocked and amazed to find chocolate in the center of the "lick" as she calls all lollipops. Ever since she drives me bonkers asking me "What's inside?" of everything and I mean everything.

She points to a banana--"ma, what's inside?"
Me: "inside what?"
Lana: "banana"
Me: just more banana

Name an object, she has asked me what's inside. I think she is just waiting for the day when I respond--chocolate!!!! Imagine a world where you thought chocolate might be hiding inside everyday items?

3 comments:

Maria said...

A chocolate filled world sounds like my kind of place!

Donna said...

Wait a minute - you mean it isn't? That is what has been wrong with my perception of the world all these years! ;o)

Megan said...

Awesome! How funny is that? This daughter of yours sounds so funny. And so sweet too! Thanks for your comment on my last post- much appreciated!!