Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Jenn--Staying in touch with the Funny Noses who tagged me. I have been enjoying reading others' responses to this list. Here are mine:

A. Attached or single? Happily attached
B. Best friend? My BFF from grad school Rumi--the sister I never had.
C. Cake or Pie? Chocolate cake--soft and spongy--yum!
D. Day of Choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? GPS--I get lost very easily
F. Favorite color? Brown
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Buffalo, NY
Indulgence? gelato
J. January or July? July for sure.
K. Kids? Just one for now.
L. Life isn't complete without? Miss Lana and my wonderful husband
M. Marriage date? September 26, 2003
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Nope. Bill is also an only.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Puke, cockroaches and other creepy crawlies, thunderstorms
Q. Quotes? Is it weird that I don't have any favorite quotes? I seriously wracked my brain on this one. I guess I am not that deep.
R. Reasons to smile? My life has been very blessed--I am lucky lucky lucky.
S. Season of Choice? Autumn
T. Tag some peeps: Beth--Working it out and Megan--In pursuit of balance
U. Unknown fact about me? I heart McDonalds.
V. Vegetable? Potatoes--I know, not really a veggie, but I am obsessed.
W. Worst habit? I can be annoying--just ask Bill.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? sushi, indian food--esp veggie dishes, a good burrito, raspberries, pomegranates
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

3 comments:

Donna said...

McDonald's??? Oh Julie I am seeing you in a whole new light! LOL!

Julie said...

I know! I am pretty high brow about food, but there is something about those fries and the whole drive thru thing makes it so anonymous and convenient too.

Megan said...

Fun! I will work on this one! I liked reading your responses!