Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kicking Balls

I am laying next to Lana and she kicks me in the head.
I say, "Lana, do not kick me in the head."
I get another kick.
"Lana, do NOT kick me in the head."
One more kick just to see if I will get mad.
"Lana, do NOT kick me in the head or I will not lay next to you."
She responds, "Lana only kicks in the balls."

I think she meant Lana is only allowed to kick/throw balls, but still I laughed my head off. Either that or Bill is preparing her for the teen years.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OMG--I nearly spit out my tea this morning. Thanks for the laughs! Lana is priceless!

LauraC said...

That is awesome!
Nate hurt his butt yesterday and Jon got the honor of the first "Kiss my butt daddy"

Mountain Mom said...

Bwahahahaha!! Dear, sweet, Lana, you are too much!