Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lana-isms

While Lana is having a language explosion, she also has invented a language of her own. Some of these words have become a part of our vernacular, but others I don't want to forget.

Bee--berry or boob, depending on context. Most often berries.

Amie--orange (color or fruit)

Anga--banana--do you see the fruit theme?? The kid eats more fruit than any human I have ever met.

Babaka--diaper

Bia--bunny

Buh-Duh--blanket

Bapakin--pumpkin

Bobby--her father. Originates from Baba--the chinese word for dad. Once she started calling me Mommy instead of Mama, Baba changed to Bobby.

Mahna--cat

Ba--soap

Ahpeel--airplane

This is all I can think of now. I am sure there are more, which I will add later.

1 comment:

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

Once she started calling me Mommy instead of Mama, Baba changed to Bobby - logical and cute.