Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh man!

My silly little girl! She says the funniest things. Maybe they are only funny to me and Bill, but I want to remember them all. I hear a million times a day, "mommy, take a look" when she wants me to look at whatever she is doing. She can say anything you ask her to now, which Bill is having fun with. She started saying "oh shit" which comes out more like "oh dit" thankfully. I told her that only grownups can say shit and that she is not allowed. So now she says, in perfect context I might add, "Mommy--oh shit, Baba--oh shit, Lana--OH MAN!" If Bill or I slip and say Shit--she will correct us and say--OH MAN! She also loves to describe things as big or little. "Lana, BIG poopie--BIG ONE!!" And she does this hand motion when she says BIG ONE, like it is the biggest one EVER! She also likes to count on her fingers and then clap and say YAY when she is done. She thinks her one hand has 6 fingers. She can count to 16 in English and 10 in Chinese. She definitely has a flair for the dramatic.

2 comments:

Mountain Mom said...

That Lana is such a character! Wonder where she gets that from... :)

-Bridget said...

What a cutie pie!