Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How I know I have made progress

I am a little squeamish. You probably know that if you read my puke a phobia post. Tonight Lana was eating spaghetti with meatsauce and she shoved her finger up her nose and sniffed. I thought a little piece of ground meat got up there. She was complaining about her nose all evening. Then at bedtime, she sneezed. No meat came out--a 2 inch long piece of linguine did though! Nice work, kiddo. In my pre-kid days, just listening to this story would make me gag. Tonight, I laughed and laughed and so did Lana. Progress, I think.

3 comments:

bb said...

So, um, is this what I have to look forward to?

Love the story - and the visual!

Megan said...

Ok, this is hysterical! I would have just passed out laughing if a full blown noddle came out of my daughter's nose. I'm sure Lana thought this was just awesome! As for the jumping into the water- that story IS a good wake up call for us too!

-Bridget said...

That is so funny! Glad it came out right away.