Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged

[Tagged.jpg]

My friend Stacey tagged me and I am so super excited she has started a blog! She has a beautiful family and always impresses me with her ability to balance work, family, friends, and even volunteer work (holy crap, where do you find the time girl?).

It is hard for me to come up with 7 random facts that I haven't posted about before, since so much of my blogging are my random thoughts, but here goes:

1. A clean house gives me inner peace and tranquility. Too bad it never happens anymore.
2. I love A&Es Intervention. I am fascinated by addiction from a biological and behavioral standpoint.
3. Shellfish disgusts me.
4. Don't tell anyone, but I sometimes buy a donut when I am grocery shopping. More often than I'd like to admit.
5. Like Stacey, I am a raging puke-a-phobe.
6. I must have my toes painted at all times, even in winter when nobody sees them.
7. I cannot wear contacts anymore. Sad.

I tag Jenn, Mountain Mom, Beth, Kaycee, Jessica, Maria, London.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I played Julie! Thanks for tagging me.

jessikahsd said...

Ha ha ha - the saddest part is, I can tie my shoelaces the way you would tie a bow, but never learned the "whole rabbit chasing into a hole" thing. Spare Lana the shame!! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes!