Friday, October 31, 2008

I haven't been eaten by a goblin

Happy Halloween all! I have been seriously MIA on my blog and I have SO many photos to post from a couple of fun fall weekends, but I am behind b/c we have had such a busy week. Nothing earth shattering, just lots of playdates and such. Its amazing how busy you can be when you are a stay at home mom. Funny I say this because BEFORE I was a stay at home mom, I thought--wow, when I stop working I will have a super duper clean and organized life! HA! That is hilarious--I have never been less on top of things ever and keep in mind I only have one kid! But all is well and we have been having some good clean family fun lately, thanks to some wonderful October weather where the weekends have been sunny and warmish.

I hope everyone is having a great Halloween, enjoying dressing up the kiddies and perhaps stealing, I mean sharing the good chocolatey stuff from the little pumpkins.

No comments: