Thursday, August 28, 2008

For Grandma Dianne

I managed to (finally) get these off of the camera. Lana had a blast helping Grandma Dianne water her flowers.




It makes me so happy to see Lana so comfortable with my Mama, even though they see each other so rarely. That's all about to change when Grandma Dianne moves here this winter--YAY! I look forward to so many more days of hanging out, holidays and birthdays spent together, girls' days out and lazy Sundays together. It will be wonderful for Lana, but also for me. I haven't lived near my dear mommy since I was 18 and I miss her terribly. My mom has always been my biggest supporter in my life (my dad too, for the record) and is so loving and has just been the best mama I could ever want, so I can't wait to spend more time together and for her to have such a positive influence on Lana's life, as she has had on mine. We have a wonderful new beginning to look forward to and I can't hardly wait :) Love ya Mama!

2 comments:

Maria said...

There's nothing better than Mommy love, even when you are a grown up!

Unknown said...

OMG, Jule, Lana has become such a beautiful little girl!!! You are definitely LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!! And it's so great to see Grandma Dianne again!