Monday, August 11, 2008

Sing a Song

Lana has just started singing along to her favorite songs and it is SO cute. Some of her favorites (in no particular order) are:

ABCs--I love it when she gets to LMNOP--she says "ello ello P"

Wheels on the Bus--I get requests for yellow bus or red bus or purple bus.

Sesame Street theme song--"Mommy, sing Sunny Day" Her favorite part is the "A-Okay!"

Lime in the Coconut--the Kermit version

Where Are My Friends--Chinese song that translates to: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7--where are my friends? They are here, they are here, my friends are here!!

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star--AKA "Quinkle, Quinkle"

Do De Rubber Duck--Ernie does reggae really well.

Sing a Song--"Mommy, sing La La La La part"

Hello, Goodbye--Target commercial version

Yes, we are big Sesame Street watchers here. Lana has always loved songs and music in general, and she would always request that I sing to her. But lately, she has been singing along and I can't help but smile and giggle to myself at her cuteness.

1 comment:

DesiDVM said...

I love singing toddlers! It's one of the best things about them learning to talk and communicate. I could listen to J's version of "No One" by Alicia Keys or "Baby Beluga" all day long.