Thursday, July 31, 2008

Too bad our camera is busted

I just walked upstairs and found Lana on her little potty and Bill on the big potty and they are reading a book together. Okay, that photo may not be for public consumption, but it would be good blackmail fodder for the teenage years. Yesterday Lana was having some nudista time (as we call it) but she insisted on wearing her new sparkly pink shoes (ala grandma dianne)--so there she was all nekkid, wearing the dancing shoes, cooking in her play kitchen. Another priceless moment. Unfortunately, our digital camera is broken which is no surprise given my bad luck with electronics--I swear I get every lemon ever made! Or it could be user error.

I have been a bad blogger lately. I have so much to say, but so little alone time on the computer. The minute log on, I hear, "Mommy, mommy mommy, mommmeeeeeeeee". I told her I am changing my name to Stella and now she calls me "Stella Julie". Fabulous. Anyway, stay tuned, I will get out all my "deep" thoughts sooner or later.

No comments: