Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am all done. Really!

As we are getting our shoes on to head out to the park today Lana determines that Lacey's shoes are too small.

She says, "Mom, you better put those shoes away and save them for the new baby."

I am like, "Huh? What new baby?"

She replies--"You know, the one you are going to have next."

Dumbfounded, I say, "Lana, there will not be any more babies. Mommy is all done."

She says (with a bit of attitude), "I don't think so Mom."

Clearly, Bill has been brainwashing Lana.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Yikes! You better be extra careful, kids have this weird sixth sense about these things! ;)

Beth said...

LMBO. That is hysterical. I can just picture her saying that, too, with such authority! FWIW, I'm done, too. Really!!!!

Joanna said...

LOL! That's so cruel of her. When Michael told me to have another baby I told him I was too old. END. OF. CONVERSATION.

DesiDVM said...

Hehe this morning as I was wrestling with Jr. to get his diaper on at 6am I actually shuddered thinking about having another baby. I love my kids but I. AM. DONE.