Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Steps


Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Lacey has been walking with help for a while now, but when you let go of her, she has been dropping to the floor so she can crawl. She crawls so fast and she loves it when you chase her. When you actually catch her she just laughs and laughs. While I am in no huge hurry to have her walking and tearing up the house, it does get a little tiring to be carrying her everywhere and not being able to put her down for a second while I pay for something at a store for example. She is heavy and although she loves being carried in the Ergo, my neck does not love it. Ah, aging.

Last week when we were getting the girls dressed after their bath, Lacey finally took her first steps! So, we pulled out the camera. Try to ignore the mess in her room and the goofy expression on my face. It is kind of amusing b/c even though this is all about Lacey, Lana tries to get in on the action.

Milestones are fun!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Such sweetness! Lacey looks so much like Lana, too. Go Lacey!

DesiDVM said...

LOVE IT! Especially how Lana horns in on the action, I swear every time I try to make a video of Jr., J somehow ends up in front of him saying "look at me, look at me!"

And "messy?" You haven't seen messy.

Unknown said...

I love it!! Great that you captured it on camera :) There's no stopping her now!