Friday, December 3, 2010

Show Me the Mommy, Thanksgiving Edition


Okay, so its not the best photo ever, but not only is there one mommy, but three mommies! Look at these 3 generations of women/girls with big, happy, grateful smiles on their faces! (Not to exclude my father-in law--he is pretty fantastic too). We had a wonderful, low-key Thanksgiving. I put out a delicious meal (if I do say so myself)--even the vegan pumpkin pie was tasty. But the best part was when we went around the table to say what we are thankful for--Lana went first and melted my heart when she said, "I am thankful for my mom and dad, Lacey, Grandma Dianne, Amma and Gong Gong and that we are all healthy and happy forever." Really that is it in a nutshell.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sweet picture! I love the multigeneration pictures!

Beth said...

Awwww--chills! You and Bill are obviously doing something right!

LauraC said...

3 generation mom picture is SUPER inspired! Love the photo.

Joanna said...

I love the picture. You have a wonderful smile.